To build the capacity of native churches and organizations in poor and vunerable communities
To see churches and organizations in poor and vulnerable communities extending the kingdom of God.
To carry out the mission, Hope Alive Initiatives is committed to three goals:
- Building community partnerships through awareness and networking.
- Training churches and organizations in the following areas:
- In governance through leadership training,
- In holistic outreach by developing various outreaches,
- In sustainability through Economic empowerment training,
- In God’s Word and related spiritual growth disciplines.
- Enabling churches and organizations to carry out practical and sustainable projects in their communities
Not dependent on outsiders to make decisions.
Able to reach out effectively – in life, word, sign and deed - within its culture.
Not needing outside funding to carry on its work.
The ability of a church to develop its own theological understandings from Scripture.