Ministry Partnerships 202024 June, 2020
Ministry Partnerships 2020
Since January, we have had several site visits or discussions to explore future ministry in training churches. As a result, we have opportunities to train churches in the following places:
- In Nairobi, Kenya – 3 clusters of churches
- In Bungoma, western Kenya
- In a refugee camp in Kenya
- In Ndola, Zambia
- In Bobo Dioulassso, Burkina Faso
Change of Plans due to Coronavirus pandemic
We have now suspended our plans of training due to the coronavirus pandemic. In Kenya, Zambia and Burkina Faso, governments have imposed bans for people to gather together. We look forward to beginning training when the pandemic is over.
God will hear as we pray
A reading of God’s word shows that we as God’s people have faced crises in the past. During those times, we cried out to God in prayer. This is one of the spiritual responses we can do in this crisis. God has never failed to intervene in personal, family, national and international affairs.
David writes in Psalms 34:7,17:
This poor man called and the LORD heard him, he saved him out of all his troubles.
The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them. He delivers them from all their troubles.
We have assurance from God that the Lord will hear us when we cry out to him in prayer during times of trouble. Because He hears, He will intervene in the current crisis.
There are four areas we encourage you to pray:
- Wisdom for government leaders as they deal with the multidimensional aspects of the coronavirus pandemic – in health, economic shock and security.
- Protection, strength, and encouragement to medical staff and their families.
- God to pour out wisdom and love through the body of Christ to bear witness and minister wholistically in their respective communities.
- A fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon the nations as guaranteed in Isaiah 59:19, “So shall they fear the Name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun; when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him”.
God richly bless you as we join in prayer for the nations,